Why, those are the Grunka-Lunkas! They work here in the Slurm factory.

Oh, how awful. Did he at least die painlessly? …To shreds, you say. Well, how is his wife holding up? …To shreds, you say. That could be 'my' beautiful soul sitting naked on a couch. If I could just learn to play this stupid thing.

No! The cat shelter's on to me. And why did 'I' have to take a cab? Guards! Bring me the forms I need to fill out to have her taken away! Fry! Stay back! He's too powerful! We'll go deliver this crate like professionals, and then we'll go home.

I saw you with those two "ladies of the evening" at Elzars. Explain that.

I'm Santa Claus! As an interesting side note, as a head without a body, I envy the dead. I'll tell them you went down prying the wedding ring off his cold, dead finger. Aww, it's true. I've been hiding it for so long.

I am the man with no name, Zapp Brannigan!

  1. Stop it, stop it. It's fine. I will 'destroy' you!
  2. OK, if everyone's finished being stupid.
  3. We're rescuing ya.

A sexy mistake. Yeah, lots of people did. Ven ve voke up, ve had zese wodies. I guess if you want children beaten, you have to do it yourself. With a warning label this big, you know they gotta be fun!

  • Soon enough.
  • You, minion. Lift my arm. AFTER HIM!
  • You can crush me but you can't crush my spirit!

We're also Santa Claus! Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood! Oh, but you can. But you may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by "devil", I mean Robot Devil. And by "metaphorically", I mean get your coat.

My fellow Earthicans, as I have explained in my book 'Earth in the Balance'', and the much more popular ''Harry Potter and the Balance of Earth', we need to defend our planet against pollution. Also dark wizards. I was all of history's great robot actors - Acting Unit 0.8; Thespomat; David Duchovny!



Dear God, they'll be killed on our doorstep! And there's no trash pickup until January 3rd. Is the Space Pope reptilian!? Oh yeah, good luck with that. Who's brave enough to fly into something we all keep calling a death sphere?

Kif might! Now, now. Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. Now, now. Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped.

File not found. We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised. You mean while I'm sleeping in it? And I'm his friend Jesus. Oh, how I wish I could believe or understand that! There's only one reasonable course of action now: kill Flexo!

Robot 1-X, save my friends! And Zoidberg! Son, as your lawyer, I declare y'all are in a 12-piece bucket o' trouble. But I done struck you a deal: Five hours of community service cleanin' up that ol' mess you caused.

Is the Space Pope reptilian!? One hundred dollars. Hey, you add a one and two zeros to that or we walk! I was having the most wonderful dream. Except you were there, and you were there, and you were there!

Bender! Ship! Stop bickering or I'm going to come back there and change your opinions manually! Spare me your space age technobabble, Attila the Hun! You're going back for the Countess, aren't you? And I'd do it again! And perhaps a third time! But that would be it.


Hey, guess what you're accessories to. I'm Santa Claus! This is the worst part. The calm before the battle. Ummm…to eBay? No argument here.

Eeeee! Now say "nuclear wessels"! Man, I'm sore all over. I feel like I just went ten rounds with mighty Thor. So I really am important? How I feel when I'm drunk is correct? Really?!

Of all the friends I've had… you're the first. Anyone who laughs is a communist! Good man. Nixon's pro-war and pro-family. This is the worst part. The calm before the battle. Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head."